Genzler Magellan 350 Combo is a combo “kit” offering the mounting of the MG-350 amplifier to the BA10-2-S2 cabinet. Using the Genzler “hidden” MG-350-CRADLE. This can be mounted to the top surface of the bass cabinet, securing your amp head to the cab. Each cabinet includes the top mounting screws for this option. This allows easy installation or removal of the amp to the cabinet for even more flexibility with this powerful little combo. The MG-350 delivers 175 watts as the combo and with an additional BA10-2-S2 extension cabinet puts out 350 watts into this remarkable “mini-stack”.
Weighing in at only 10.4Kg, this is a light weight combo that packs a big punch for it’s foot print.
The cabinet design blends the punch and quickness of a single premium Neodymium 10” driver in a vented bass reflex enclosure, along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array element, utilizing 4 x 2” neodymium drivers. The benefits of combining both design platforms in an extremely compact cabinet are exponential for the player requiring such a small, yet powerful enclosure. This model also offers a unique cabinet shape with an angled baffle — tilting up towards the player — and a single top/rear mounted edge-lift handle for an easy grab and go solution.
The Genzler Magellan 350 Combo delivers a full-bodied, defined, musically smooth and seamless response in this compact design and is ideal for electric or upright bass requirements. The performance and response are much larger than its minimal size and stage footprint.
An optional heavy-duty carry bag is also available for easy transport and protection.
Genzler Magellan 350 Combo Features:
- Clean Channel –
- Pristine and Articulate
- Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry
- Curve A — Classic to Modern — Mid Scoop Curve
- Curve B — Thicker to Vintage — Low-Mid Bump w/Tapered Top End
- Active 3 Band EQ w/Parametric Mid Control
- Signal Mute Switch
- Thermal Sensing Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- Full Featured XLR Direct Output Interface
- 2.67 Ohm Min. Total Load
- Premium Neodymium 10” Woofer w/ 4 x 2” Neodymium Line Array Drivers
- Output Power: 175W @ 8 ohms; 350W @ 4 ohms, or 2.67 Ohms
- Unique Angled Baffle Cabinet Design
- Top/Rear Mounted Edge-lift Handle
- Dual Speakon® and ¼” Combination Input Jacks
- Short Speakon® cable included with the MG-350-CRADLE
- Weight: 10.4 Kg
- Dimensions: 393mmW x 381mm D x 406mm H.
Bass Player Magazine—
“The MG350 Combo—with or without the BA10-2 extension cab—can handle surprisingly volume-demanding circumstances while delivering great tone, but upright players in search of the “perfect” small combo for gigging need to give this little dynamo a serious look.” — Ed Friedland (The Bass Whisperer)
Tone Merchants proud to be the NZ distributor for Genzler Amplification.