Genzler Bass Array Serries 2 BA410 bass cabinet is one of the latest additions to the Genzler BA Cabinet designs. The new Serries 2 models now feature Italian designed Neodymium speakers. These enhance your tone, give increased clarity & extended response. The Serries 2 BA410 is also louder than it’s predecessor, now at 1200W at 4ohm. Weighing in at just 22.2 Kg, this is one of the lightest weight and powerful bass cabs available in the market. Genzler amplification again lead the way in cutting edge bass cabinet design and sound.
Loaded with 10 separate cone drivers and is simply the most compact, powerful, detailed and articulate presentation of the BA concept in a single enclosure. Overall tonal characteristics include powerful, defined, deep, lows, smooth mid-range character, seamlessly transitioning to extended top-end clarity.
Although, smaller than most 4 x 10” and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of four premium Neodymium 10” drivers, in a vented bass reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 6 x 3” Neodymium paper cone driver line array element. The placement of the line array in front, and between the 10” woofers further provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness and clarity that is not possible with standard 4×10” design.
Also due to line array principles the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience. Pair the Genzler BA410 with the Magellan 800, and add their Genzler 4 On The Floor Overdrive Pedal for the ultimate Genzler rig.
Genzler Bass Array Serries 2 BA410 Features:
- Delivering full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 4 x 10” woofers — doing what they do best, providing excellent support of the fundamental for the lower strings of the instrument.
- Smooth, seamless, clear, and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
- All new Italian designed loudspeakers.
- Increased power handling.
- Broader frequency response, with more detail and mid-range definition.
- Extended top-end clarity.
- Overall lighter-weight cabinet. Only 22.2 Kg.
|Power Handling||1200 Watts|
|Frequency Response||35 – 18K Hz|
|Sensitivity 1W/1M||104 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohm|
|Crossover Frequency||800 Hz|
|Dimensions – HxWxD||23.75″ x 23″ x 18″|
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Four — Premium Neodymium 10″ loudspeakers utilizing a fiberglass former voice coil with a unique dual-wound (inside/outside winding) design for increased power handling and thermal capacity.
- Six — Premium Neodymium 3″ full-range, mid/high cone drivers utilizing a fiberglass former voice coil, a unique dual-wound (inside/outside winding) design for increased power handling and thermal capacity. These drivers are loaded into a sealed line array stack.
- Cabinet Built w/Lite-ply & Baltic Birch Plywood
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty metal recessed handles. Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
Tone Merchants proud to be the NZ distributor for Genzler Amplification.