Genzler Bass Array 10-2 Series 2 Cab is based upon the overwhelming success and popularity of the original BA10-2 cabinet, the new BA10-2-S2 takes all the benefits of this one-of-a-kind bass cabinet design, and delivers — more power, deeper low frequencies, more detail and mid-clarity, all in an even lighter package. The new SERIES 2 delivers more depth and bloom of the B-string from this ultra-compact single 10” model.
The BA10-2-S2 blends the punch and quickness of a premium Neodymium 10” woofer in a compact, vented bass reflex enclosure, along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array element, utilizing 4 x 2″ neodymium full-range drivers. With the Bass Array™ design, the placement of the line array mounted in front of the 10” woofer provides extremely broad projection, quickness, and articulation. As well, the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern.
The benefits of combining both design elements in an extremely compact cabinet are exponential for the player requiring a small, yet powerful enclosure. The BA10-2-S2 still offers the same unique cabinet shape with an angled baffle — tilting up towards the player — and a single top/rear mounted, edge-lift handle for an easy grab and go solution. When stacking 2 cabinets they form a unique “arc” for increased dispersion.
The BA10-2-S2 also offers the capability of transforming into a combo version, the Genzler MG350-BA10-COMBO-S2. This combo “kit” includes the bass cabinet along with our MG-350-CRADLE and MG-350 bass amp. This small cabinet delivers a full-bodied, defined, musically smooth and seamless response, along with the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and through-out the audience.
Genzler Bass Array 10-2 Series 2 Cab Features:
- Neodymium 10” Woofer w/ 4 x 2” Neodymium Line Array Drivers.
- Unique Angled Baffle Cabinet Design.
- Top/Rear Mounted Edge-lift Handle.
- Dual Speakon® and ¼” Combination Input Jacks.
- Power Rating: 300W / 8 Ohms.
- Weight: 8.6 Kg
- Dimensions: 33cmH x 39.4cmW x 38.1cmD
|Power Handling||300 Watts|
|Sensitivity 1W/1M||97 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Crossover Frequency||1.6K Hz|
|Dimensions – HxWxD||33cm x 39.4cm x 38.1cm|
- One — Premium Italian Designed Neodymium 10” loudspeaker.
- Four – Italian Designed Neodymium 2” mid/high cone drivers in a line array configuration.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with a preset top end notch-filter.
- Two – Combination Speakon® NL-2 and ¼” input jacks.
- Black textured vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty edge-lift handle.
- Custom, curved perforated metal grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
Tone Merchants proud to be the NZ distributor for Genzler Amplification.