Genzler Bass Array Serries 2 BA112 is one of the latest additions to the Genzler BA Cabinet designs. The new Serries 2 models now feature Italian designed Neodymium speakers. These enhance your tone, give increased clarity & extended response. The Serries 2 BA115 is also louder than it’s predecessor, now at 400W at 8ohm. Genzler amplification again lead the way in cutting edge bass cabinet design and sound.
The Bass Array concept has been widely accepted as a unique approach to bass instrument loudspeaker design. Although the same size as many premium 12” and tweeter cabinets, this speaker system is so much more complex and rewarding to the performer. The innovative Bass Array design blends the benefits of a 12” neodymium woofer in vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” neodymium cone-driver line array element.
Additionally, the placement of the Line Array in front of the 12” woofer further provides a type of “single point source” projection—think of it as concentric speakers, one inside of the other, in the same linear plane. Also due to line array principles the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern.
The slanted cabinet design of the Bass Array models utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection upward towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also further reduces internal standing waves, which translates into an even clearer tonal experience. Pair this with either the Magellan 800, or the MG350 Bass Amp for the ultimate Genzler rig.
Genzler Bass Array Serries 2 BA112 Features:
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 12” ported woofer.
- Italian designed Neodymium speakers.
- Smooth, seamless, clear, and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
- NEW SERIES 2 update offers even more advancements with increased power handling, broader frequency response, more detail, mid-clarity, definition, and extended top-end, all in an even lighter-weight cabinet.
|Power Handling||400 Watts|
|Frequency Response||38-18K Hz|
|Sensitivity 1W/1M||98 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Crossover Frequency||800 Hz|
|Dimensions – HxWxD||16″ x 19″ x 19 3/8″|
- One — Premium Neodymium 12″ loudspeaker utilizing a fiberglass former voice coil and unique dual-wound (inside/outside winding design) for increased power handling and thermal capacity.
- Four — Premium Neodymium 3″ full-range, mid/high cone drivers utilizing fiberglass former voice coils with unique dual-wound (inside/outside winding design) for increased power handling and thermal capacity. These drivers are loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Cabinet Built w/Lite-ply & Baltic Birch Plywood
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and top-mounted recessed handle.
- Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
Tone Merchants proud to be the NZ distributor for Genzler Amplification.