Genzler Bass Array Serries 2 BA115 Slanted Cab is one of the latest additions to the Genzler BA Cabinet designs. The new Serries 2 models now feature Italian designed Neodymium speakers. These enhance your tone, give increased clarity & extended response. The Serries 2 BA115 is also louder than it’s predecessor, now at 500W at 8ohm. Genzler amplification again lead the way in cutting edge bass cabinet design and sound.
With a powerful low end, large output and innovative design that disperses sound like no other bass cabinet in the market. This model is ideal on its own but can add so much more to stage output when stacked with other Bass Array models such as the BA210-3.
The innovative Genzler Bass Array Serries 2 115 design blends the benefits of a 15” neodymium woofer in vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” neodymium cone-driver line array element. The benefits of combining both loudspeaker platforms in an extremely compact speaker system are exponential for the player.
Genzler Bass Array Serries 2 BA115 Slanted Cab Features
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 15” ported woofer.
- Smooth, seamless, clear and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
- NEW SERIES 2 update offers even more advancements with increased power handling, broader frequency response, more detail, mid-clarity, definition, and extended top-end, all in an even lighter-weight cabinet.
- Italian designed loudspeakers.
- Weighs 36Lbs, that’s approx. 16.3 Kg for the rest of us outside of the USA.
- Dimensions 44.4cm x 58.4cm x 49.2cm.
|Power Handling||500 Watts|
|Sensitivity 1W/1M||99 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Crossover Frequency||800 Hz|
|Dimensions – HxWxD||17.5″ x 23″ x 19 3/8″|
- One — Premium Neodymium 15″ loudspeaker utilizing a fiberglass former voice coil with a unique dual-wound (inside/outside winding) design for increased power handling and thermal capacity.
- Four — Premium Neodymium 3″ full-range, mid/high cone drivers utilizing a fiberglass former voice coil, a unique dual-wound (inside/outside winding) design for increased power handling and thermal capacity. These drivers are loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and side-mounted recessed handles.
- Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
Tone Merchants proud to be the NZ distributor for Genzler Amplification.