Fralin 51 P Bass Pickup sounds clean, clear, and deep. Expect enhanced definition, clarity, and articulation. The 51 P-Bass replacement has bright highs and warm mids. The low-end will sound deep, rich, and fat – without sounding muddy. We’ve taken care to make sure that we enhance the most important aspects of your bass: the bass. We guarantee that you’ll love your P-Bass even more -you’ll wonder why you didn’t make the switch earlier.
If you are looking for a hum-cancelling 51 P pickup then check out the Fralin Split 51 P Bass Pickup.
Fralin 51 P Bass Pickup Specs:
- Original Fender specifications, with modern output.
- Superb articulation for a clean and clear tone.
- Designed to be even across all frequencies.
- USA-made Alnico 5 Magnets for optimal tonal balance and output.
- Hand-wound with our “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic tone.
- Hand-built fiberboard Bobbins for unrivaled quality control.
- 10-Year Warranty on manufacturing defects.
The Lindy Fralin Difference
The Fralin tone starts here: our manufacturing process. It allows us to achieve unparalleled quality control. Our pickups consist of USA-Made magnets and wire. Our bobbins are hand-built using local fiberboard and incredible attention to detail. We wind each pickup by hand, one at a time. Each pickup is wound using our proprietary “Sectioning” technique. This gives the pickup a sweet, clear tone.
Each Lindy Fralin bass pickup one at a time, by hand. This allows us to achieve unbeatable attention to detail. Finally, we wax-pot the pickup to preserve the pickup and prevent microphonics.
Tone Merchants are proud to be the New Zealand distributor for Fralin Pickups.