Nordstrand Vintage Telecaster pickups that have a rich dynamic character of a vintage Telecaster tone. Cary Nordstrand replicated here, with all possible precision the original tone of the 19050’s. You don’t need to go out and buy a rare and expensive early Tele model in order to reach that desired historical sound.
Between the neck and bridge positions, the Nordstrand Vintage Telecaster delivers complex, clean, full, and shining sonic euphoria with every strum or pluck of a string. The only tonal difference between the two positions is the angled position of the bridge—its close placement to the saddles giving it a punchier complexity, but still holds to the same invigorating and inspirational character as the neck. The historical reverence that provides the lush and powerful tone of these pickups is truly a spectacle of vintage Tele reverie.
Nordstrand Vintage Telecaster Pickups Specifications:
- Single coil vintage Telecaster-style pickups with alnico III magnets.
- Standard wind bridge is HOT with a DCR of 7.17k ohms.
- A chrome-plated nickel cover for the neck position. Exposed bridge with coil wrapped in a waxed rope twine.
- Wax potted to contain any unruly frequency that may attempt to desecrate your desired tone.
- Sold as a complete set of neck and bridge pickups.
Note*: Vintage correct neck pickup would usually use alnico V magnets and brass cover. However, we gave alnico III magnets and a nickel cover a try, and WHAM! there was the full, sultry tone we were looking for.