La Bella Low Tension Flats for Bass Guitars are the best selling, light tension flat wound strings available. Made in the USA and with La Bella adopting the same construction techniques behind their world famous Deep Talkin Flats. The Low Tension La Bella Flats deliver a fantastic sound, but without the floppy-string issues associated with my other manufactures of light tension flat wound strings.
These Low Tension Flats are hand wound and polished with a round core for flexibility. With a more narrow ribbon wire to achieve that unrivaled smooth feeling string that is a well known characteristic of La Bella Strings.
La Bella Low Tension Flats Bass Strings Specs:
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound
- Round cores for greater flexibility and narrower ribbon for an unrivaled smooth feeling
- Light Tension
- Total Tension in Lbs: 134.90 (1st 36.2, 2nd 34, 3rd 30.5, 4th 34.2)
- String Gauges: .042, .056, .075, .100
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
- All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D), 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) string is 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post or else the string will break.
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. All four strings are 37″ from ball-end to silk. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post or else the string will break.