Genzler RE/Q Dual Function EQ Pedal offers 2 specific and separate filter networks, HPF and LPF filters with on/off switching and a 5 band EQ network, with its own on/off switching. And the EQ network provides an EQ Output level of +/- 9dB. This versatile design allows the pedal to be used as a clean boost, and is a great combination with the 4 On The Floor distortion pedal, or the Crash Box 4 classic bass overdrive pedal. This pedal also offers another level of versatility as it accepts nearly any power supply; 9 – 18 Volts, either polarity. (Power supply not included).
There are a wide variety of uses for the re/Q and is an excellent compliment to either of our MAGELLAN 350 or MAGELLAN 800 bass amps.
Genzler Re/Q Pedal Features:
- Lightweight Aluminum Chassis.
- Rugged Stomp Switches.
- Low-noise, Silent Switching Circuitry.
- High-Pass and Low-Pass Filter.
- 5 Band Fixed EQ Network.
- EQ Output Level Control.
- Accepts Power Supplies From 9VDC – 18VDC (low noise type), Either Polarity (auto detecting) 40mA Max — (Power Supply Not Included).
- Weight: 0.6 Kg.
Genzler RE/Q Dual Function EQ Pedal Specs:
- Input Impedance: >1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- HPF: 30Hz – 200hz
- LPF: 1kHz – 14kHz
- EQ Filter Points:
- LOW: 90 Hz
- LOW MID: 250Hz
- MID: 630Hz
- HIGH MID: 1.3kHz
- HIGH: 2.6kHz
- EQ Band Control Range: +/- 12dB.
- EQ Output Level Control Range: +/-9dB.
- Input Sensitivity (nominal): -10dBu to -20dBu (instrument level).
- Input Level (maximum): 0dBu (9V supply), +5dBu (12V supply), +10dBu (18V supply).
- Output Level (nominal): -10dBu to -20dBu (instrument level).
- Output Level (maximum): +9dBu (9V supply) +14dBu (12V supply), +20dBu (18V supply).
- Power Supply: 9VDC-18VDC (low noise type), either polarity (auto-detecting), 40mA max (Power supply not included).
- Dimensions: 6” (152mm) W x 4.1” (104mm )D x 2.3” (59mm)H
- Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6kg).
Tone Merchants proud to be the NZ distributor for Genzler Amplification.