Genzler Acoustic Array Pro offers a full featured preamp design with 2 identical channels, both with mic and instrument inputs, a unique Contour circuit, flexible EQ network, Digital Effects, a 150 watt / 300 watt Class D power amplifier platform, unique angled cabinet shape, bottom-mounted speaker stand adaptor and a sophisticated speaker system design.
The focal point of this light-weight, compact combo is a speaker design engineered for acoustic instrument reproduction that is based upon our revolutionary Bass Array® format from our bass guitar cabinet designs. The AA-PRO speaker system features a specialized 10” woofer in a ported chamber along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array column, which is mounted forward of the woofer in the center of the speaker baffle. This line array column utilizes 4 custom designed 2.5” neodymium paper-cone drivers and no compression tweeter is used in this design. The use and placement of the line array provides exceptional clarity and ultra-smooth response, along with broad dispersion and projection that line array principals produce. The 10” woofer produces the depth and roundness of the low frequencies while the mid and high frequencies are produced by the line array and are clear, natural and authentic to the acoustic instrument.
The blend of this innovative speaker system along with our preamp and amplifier platform delivers an acoustic amp like no other available. Either used as an acoustic instrument amplifier from the stage or a stand-mounted PA, the Acoustic Array™ PRO is a 12kg versatile package ideal for a variety of uses and venues.
Genzler Acoustic Array Extension Cabinet
With adding the Genzler Acoustic Array Extension Cabinet he power output of the AA-PRO combo increases to a powerful 300 Watts. And for stability there are 4 raised screw heads provided on the top corners of the extension cab so that they lock into the rubber feet of the AA-PRO combo when stacked.
Genzler Acoustic Array Pro Specs:
- Two Identical Preamp Channels w/Mic and Instrument Inputs.
- Phantom Power for Condenser Mics.
- Signal Phase Reverse Switch.
- Unique Contour Circuit for Quick Tonal Adjustments.
- Active EQ w/Sweepable Mids.
- Adjustable Digital Reverb and Chorus on Each Channel.
- Innovative Acoustic Array™ Speaker System Design.
- 10” Woofer w/4 x 2.5” Cone-driver Line Array.
- Slanted Cabinet Design for Improved Projection.
- Ultra-lightweight 12kg Compact Cabinet Design.
- Power Output: 150 W (combo); 300 W with Extension Cab.
- 3 XLR Direct Outputs.
- Effects Loop.
- Auxiliary Input.
- Bottom-mounted Stand Adaptor.
Tone Merchants are proud to be the NZ distributor for Genzler Amplification.