Fralin Vintage Hot Telecaster Pickups are for those who need the most traditional Vintage Telecaster tone. If you’re playing style involves more distortion, or, if you prefer smoother, darker-sounding pickups. You might prefer the Fralin Blues Specials Telecaster pickup a bit more. However, If your current pickups are too dark, or if you’re looking for some added definition and clarity. You’ll love these and wonder why you didn’t make the switch earlier.
Fralin Vintage Hot Tele Pickups are Lindy Fralin‘s second best-selling Tele set. Featuring a bright, pure sound that allows you to cut through the mix and hear every nuance in your playing. Wound by hand to 1950s Telecaster specifications. You can have confidence in knowing your pickups were wound by Fralin Pickups expert craftsmen, specifically for you.
Fralin Vintage Hot Telecaster Pickups Specifications:
- Original Fender specifications, with modern output.
- Clean and clear, lots of Fender sparkle and twang.
- USA-made Alnico 5 Magnets for optimal tonal balance and output.
- Compensated Bridge for even volume across all pickups.
- Two magnet staggers available for different fingerboard radiuses.
- Hand-wound with our “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic tone.
- Hand-built fiberboard Bobbins for unrivaled quality control.
- Backed by our 10-Year Warranty on manufacturing defects.
- 6.6K Bridge, 7.4K Neck.
Tele Cover Options:
- Polished Nickel.
- Raw Nickel Cover.
- Chrome Cover (+$15.00)
- Gold Cover (+$15.00)
Fralin Telecaster Custom Shop Options:
Fralin Pickups offer a wide range of custom options to find the tone you desire. Choose from a Stock, Flat or Hybrid Magnet Stagger and increased outputs on both the neck and bridge pickups. At Tone Merchants we have the Stock Wind option available to purchase online, dispatched on a trek and trace courier to you. For custom wind options, contact us to place an order for these to be made specifically for you.