Fralin P90 Soapbar Neck Pickup features a clear neck and an overwound bridge. Our P90s have that undeniable thick Single-Coil tone with a distinct wound string, and percussive treble string. The midrange is full, thick, and warm – perfect for adding depth to your guitar.
Whether playing clean or dirty, we guarantee the “3-dimensional depth” that the Fralin P90 Neck Pickup provides will inspire you for years to come. Single notes are punchy and clear without sounding tinny, and chords break up with a tight compression that’s guaranteed to push your amp.
And with a hand-wound scatter-wound coil, your pickup is as unique as you are – each coil features a subtly unique voice that will undoubtedly inspire you. Experience what you’ve been missing and give your guitar the P90 voice it was meant to have with the Fralin P90.
Fralin P90 Soapbar Neck Pickup Specifications:
- Original Gibson size with Gibson braided shield lead.
- Available with Black or Cream Covers.
- Dogear models available on request from the custom shop.
- Strong and bold – lots of midrange and snarl.
- USA-made Alnico 4 Magnets for aggressive tone and output.
- RW/RP Neck pickup for hum-canceling on the middle position.
- 7.2K Ohm neck reading.
- Adjustable USA-Made Steel Pole pieces for fine-tuning string balance.
- Hand-wound with our “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic tone.
- Hand-built and hand-wound for unrivaled quality control.
- 10-Year Warranty on manufacturing defects.
As with all Fralin Pickups, you can take pride in knowing we designed, built, and assembled your P90 in Virginia using 100% USA-Made parts.
Lindy Fralin Custom Shop Options:
Fralin Pickups offer a wide range of custom options to find the tone you desire. We have the Stock Wind option available to purchase online, dispatched on a trek and trace courier to you. For custom wind options such as 5% under or 5% overwind, contact us to place an order for these to be made specifically for you.